GHS Banner


Settee

Facebook  Twitter  LinkedIn

Georgia Home Staging is the sister company of Pat Shankle Interiors. Both businesses are proud to provide staging and interior design services to the Atlanta, Georgia area.

GHS Link

IAHSPASP

Georgia Home Staging
has been featured in:

Jezebel Magazine, AJC, Cobb Life Magazine and Furniture World Magazine

Services & Info

Our expert staging services will give your home the competitive edge to OUT STAGE your competition. We specialize in making your home look like a model home without the expensive decorating cost! 

Standard DIY Staging Consultation

This plan is for the DIY sellers that need guidance but are highly motivated to take action and sell their home.  We provide a Room by room DIY action/staging plan to prepare your home for the market. The Staging Plan will be tailored to the individual needs of the home and could include any of the following;

  • Curb Appeal
  • Color consultation
  • Update Recommendations
  • Furniture arrangement or sourcing
  • Optimizing space and traffic flow
  • De-cluttering and De-personalizing
  • Tagging items to be moved or removed
  • Window treatment or coverings
  • Artwork, home accessories sourcing or arrangement
  • Resources for contractors
  • Option/Estimates to hire us to come back after you
    have de-cluttered, made updates, etc.
Premium DIY Staging Consultation
Same as Standard Plan above, plus after homeowner has completed the action items, we will provide a final walk through prior to marketing to fine tune and make certain home is showcase ready and staged certified.  A Georgia Home Staging Staged Certified Property (and realtor) will be featured on stagedhomes.com and georgiahomestaging.com
Hands-on Staging Stagers for hire
This is for sellers that have already de-cluttered but need help with the staging final steps so that their home is showcase ready.  Our team transforms your property using existing furniture and accessories achieving the best presentation possible.  Plus you will receive A Georgia Home Staging Staged Certified Property (and realtor) will be featured on stagedhomes.com and georgiahomestaging.com
Full Service Staging Package
Ready to Sell but don’t know where to start and quite frankly would rather someone else just do it? This is the perfect plan for you!  We start with a detailed room by room staging consultation which we will analyze and prioritize a full house (exterior and interior) staging plan.  Then provide you with an estimate that includes Georgia Home Staging staff staging your house, utilizing your existing furniture/accessories or renting decorative updated furniture/accessories as necessary so that your home has that “I have to have it” look.  We can do as little or as much as your budget allows.
Customized Staging Packages
Don’t see a staging plan that fits your unique needs?  Our goal is to help you sell your home without being taxing on your budget.  Contact us and we will devise a staging plan that will help get your home SOLD.
Vacant Properties & New Home Development

Transform your property into a decorated showplace customized
to your budget. Buyers are attracted to a home not a space.

Only 10% of buyers are visual.  So if your home is not staged your are missing the opportunity to connect with the other 90% of buyers.  Buyers focus on imperfections and cannot get a sense of the space and how to arrange their furniture.  Vacant homes are made memorable, minor flaws no longer become the focus.  We can stage a few key rooms to full house staging – customizing a plan that fits your budget.  Industry average is .5% to 2% of the homes list price – covers staging fees, furniture, art and accessories for up to a 90 day period.  We have furniture and decorative accessories available for rent.

We will meet with you to assess the home, take measurements and photos so that we can prepare a cost estimate which will include our Staging fee for the creation and design implementation along with rental fees for furniture and accessories.

We also excell in luxury home staging.  Luxury homes require far more than a For Sale sign, and a run of traditional advertising.  The home has to be priced properly and show perfectly – you have one chance to capture the buyer and make an emotional impact.  We have the success you need in preparing a high-end home for the market.

Please contact us for more information on our services and fees.


Home
| About GHS | Services | Staging Gallery | Featured Design | Testimonials | Contact Us

© 2013 by Georgia Home Staging. All Rights Reserved.
Website Design by Jenna Goldstein Designs